Saturday, February 5, 2022

Game Dev: First Video

I have created my first video of Project SDP (codenamed for now), which I intend to be a mixture of board game meets the infinite possibilities that a digital world can bring to it.

The video shows off the basics of physics, audio, and camera logic.  Next, I will be focusing on game play itself to test out the numerous ideas to determine which things are most fun.  Perhaps the next update will have some user interface elements.

I should mention that I have been learning Unity and Blender for over a year at this point.  This project will be the first I intend to complete and publish to showcase what I can do and build a bit of a portfolio.

For reference, at this time I was using Unity version 2021.2.9f1 and Blender version 3.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engine Reboot

Most players do not care what engine a video game is built with, so I have not focused much attention in my social media posting on that asp...