Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Game Dev: Ships, Torque, and Randomization

I had hoped to post a new devlog this past weekend, but I am learning about how to make more fancy videos with Streamlabs and Shotcut.  Furthermore, the video software I am using cannot output with a higher framerate, so that is why the video quality is a bit lacking.

However, I did manage to added some very basic ships in the background, player controlled throws using the spacebar, fixed the die rotation such that it rolls away from the camera, and randomized the tile height between throws.

I won't speculate on what features will be coming, but what I will say is that progress should be steady.  So, if you find what you see interesting.  Let me know!

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Engine Reboot

Most players do not care what engine a video game is built with, so I have not focused much attention in my social media posting on that asp...