Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Welcome To My Devlog

What should be obvious?  Well... I have started writing this blog.  Rather, it should be referred to as a devlog.  As I intend to record things here in my game development journey.

According to GitHub history, I began on November 2, 2020.  Since then, I have been learning Unity (or Unity 3D), Blender, and all the new features continuously being released in Microsoft's .NET and C# language.  I am mostly a backend software engineer with network and performance heavy knowledge.

I have not completed a game yet, but rather building foundations to get there.  Learning how far the technologies can be pushed and calculating how much space is reasonable to fit the creations.  Focusing on my factories, so that when my skills are sufficient, I can efficiently create.

A humble start.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Engine Reboot

Most players do not care what engine a video game is built with, so I have not focused much attention in my social media posting on that asp...